Pages

Conversations Before Bed

Monday, February 20, 2012

This conversation transpired last night in bed right before we fell asleep:

Karl: (slyly) "Hey...Soooo...Since you don't work anymore, after we go to the gym, we might have time for something..."
Me: "Oh, ya? I think we could make that happen."
Karl: "Whatcha thinkin of?" (I imagine him winking).
Me: "I don't know...You tell me..." (I obviously have a specific something I'm thinking of).
Karl: (He turns toward me and whispers in my ear in a sultry voice) "You can make me scrambled eggs."
Me: "Oh..."
Karl: "Oh! You thought I meant! I mean, ya! Let's do that too!"
Me: "Umm...Ya. I'll just make you eggs."

Just another day in the life. Haha.

Scrambled Eggs

1 comment:

Larissa said...

hehehe - totally laughed out loud.

Post a Comment