Pages

10 Day You Challenge

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Two Songs

Kristie
1. I'm going to go with "Parachute" by Ingrid Michaelson for the first one. Have you heard it? Hello! Catchy! And I just love Ingrid, so you know.
How cute is she? And I'm going to New York in less than a week so this excites me.
2. "L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N" by Noah and the Whale. I discovered it literally 3 minutes ago. It's such a good "feel good" song. It makes me really happy.
"L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.
You've got more than money and sense, my friend
You've got heart and you're going your own way
L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.
What you don't have now will come back again
You've got heart and you're going your own way"
Karl
1. "Little Lion Man" by Mumford and Sons. It's so indie and freashhhh. Just kidding. It's upbeat and fun and likeable.
2. "Man, I Fee Like a Woman" by Shania Twain. It just empowers me. But really, I accidentally butt called one of my co-workers once, while driving home after working a late shift and this song was on the radio and I was singing out loud to it and my co-worker's voicemail recorded it. I'm awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment