Pages

Update

Saturday, February 11, 2012




I know I don't write on here a lot. Just wait til I'm pregnant! Haha. This is just a quick update. Karl and I are doing so great! We just paid off two more credit cards and are now about a month away from being debt free (besides the student loans). We couldn't be happier about it! We're cherishing our time together now that we're in school. We just don't get to see each other as much as we would like. Saturdays used to be full of movie watching, snuggling, and baking. Now they're full of textbooks, trying to make a 3 page paper stretch into 5, and headaches. Oh, and last chance workouts. Haha. The one nice thing is that we have decided not to do homework on Sundays. At least we have those days to go to church and watch movies/read and cuddle. We also make home made wheat bread every week. We love it. I guess we are young college kids/newlyweds living the dream. Most days I don't realize how lucky I am, but today I do. Going through life with your best friend is the tops. :)

Until next time,

Bringhurst OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment